domingo, 13 de junio de 2010

Teenage Pregnancy



My sister had a baby at the end of last year. She is eighteen years old. Life may be problematic for a teenage mother and her child. One consequence of teenage pregnancy is to drop out of high school. When education is interrupted, a teenage mother has difficulty to find and keep a job. My sister dependent on my family and on public assistance. The last week I read that a child born to a teenage mother had 50 percent more likely to repeat a course in school and drop out before finishing high school. I don't want this future for my niece!
About 4 in 10 teenage girls become pregnant at least once before age 20 a lot of developed countries it's very surprising! I have been thinking about what it means to raise a child who has no father. I am terrified. I suffer a lot about this topic.
I couldn't imagine not having a dad. We don't know where is the father but life continous, and the most important is to give a lot of love!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario