lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

Interesting countries

BRAZIL...!!
I'll talk about sports,language,music, food... of my favourite countries around the world.
Brazil's food; their diet includes meat,rice,beans,cheese,and eggs. Lunch is the most important meal and brazilian use a very common recipe. Her name's Sarapatel. It consists: the liver, heart, fresh blood of pig is mixed with tomatoes, peppers, and onions!!
The famous dance is the Samba. It's the national beat. I love to see samba dancing .
In brazil speak Portuguese, I only know in this language this: "tudau" and "ate logo" means, goodbye and see you soon.
The national sport is football.

I did my report on India when I was ESO and I learned lots of cool stuff on the Indian's country. I choose the country because there is a city with my name. Sara's city is in westhern part.
For me it's very interesting! Most Indians in the northern part of India do not eat meat at all and some don't even eat eggs!! They are brahamns.
Indians in the southern parts of India do eat meat but different families don't eat certain kinds according to the kind of religion.
The traditional marriage in India is when the parents of the bride chose a man to be her husband. New Years also is one of the biggest holidays in India.
Is when the native Indians clean out their house's to invite their god to enter and cleanse them of all sins they have done during the year. The children in India wear uniforms and the kidnappers know if is a kid in the school or if it is just a normal kid.
Indian flag. It represents the union of the 16 states the middle of the flag is chakra

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario