lunes, 14 de junio de 2010

The TV and serials!

Today I explain my serial favourite. Watching television is one of my most enjoyable hobbies. I believe that the television is important because you can see the news that happend in our world and differents serials, programms and films,
There are differents types of serials for example love, drama, historical, horror, teen, cartoons (simpsons)...
The worst of the serials are adverts.
My favorite serial is "The simpsons", is a american serial that do in Antena 3 every day from 14:00 hours at 15:00 hours. These serial look millions people around the world. It's a satirical parody of a working-class American.
My second favourite serial is "Lie to me" an American television series that premiered on January, 2009. The finality of serial is reaching the truth through applied psychology: interpreting microexpressions. It's very interesting! I learned a lot!

When I was little, my favorite cartoons were" Candy candy" and "George" Now I prefer cartoons for adults like "American Dad"or "South Park".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario